Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Walker Built For Two

Did you ever have a moment that seemed to confirm your choice of a life partner? That you were fated (for good or ill!) to be with that person for life? A couple of weeks ago, as the girls and I were driving to Peets, we passed an elderly couple, toodling along on their motorized scooters. As I was waiting at the light, they were holding hands as they passed me going into the shopping center. I couldn't help but laugh, because my first thought was "Man! Thomas and I have to get a pair of those!" (The scooters, not the elderly couple.) Can you get a Great Dane on the back of one of those?

1 comment:

Jeffrey Leonard said...

Aw man, I was looking forward to telling my new "Guy Walks Into the Bar" jokes to the elderly people you were going to get!!!! :-D