Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hannah-isms

On why it takes her so long to get out of the car:
"Hannah! Get out of the car!"
"I can't, you have too much crap in here!"

On entering the car after our camping trip:
"Daddy, if I start to feel hungry, feel free to stop at a restaurant. And no garbage, please, okay?"

To Charlotte, mid-temper tantrum:
"You stop that! I was crying first!"

On going to her kindergarten Open House:
"I don't know about this. I'm feeling a little apprehensive . . . "

On siblings:
"I still think we should take Charlotte back. I want to be the only kid in the house. I don't like sharing her toys."

After dropping a toy for the third time:
"Dammit!"

"What did you say??"

"Hammock. I said hammock."


Kindergarten starts on Monday. I'm going to leave Thursday open for our first parent-teacher conference.

1 comment:

Kathy Schrenk said...

Those are effing awesome! I can't wait to have a 5-year-old.