Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank you, Home Depot Dudes

Me: “OMG! I am so happy to see you!”


Window Dude #1: "We need to measure first, to see if they fit.”


Me: “No. They must fit. I’ve been waiting since July.”


Window Dude #2: “What the hel . . . er, why have you been waiting since July??”


Window Dude #1: “Yeah, seriously. This window just fell out on my head.”


Me: “The HOA had to vote on it. Apparently, they forgot a couple of times and then the application wasn’t on the proper letterhead.”


Window Dude #1: “Man, that’s total bullshit.”


You are correct sir. Total bullshit. But thank you: I now have new, double-paned windows in three of the five windows in this place, and greatly reduced traffic noise.


Thank you, Home Depot. I won’t stop mocking your company, but I will continue to thank your contractors.

No comments: