Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hannah-isms

1.
Charlotte is not a morning person. She comes by that honestly.

Hannah is most definitely a morning person. Charlotte does not appreciate this, but Hannah persists in her belief that the power of positive chattiness will convert her little sister. So I couldn't help but laugh when, a few mornings ago, I heard:

"Good morning Char Char! Can I have a good morning hug? C'mon, give Nana a little huggie."

And then

"Awwww, I got a good morning shove!"



2.
With a little time before art class and no Philz in sight, I asked Hannah if she'd like a Frappuccino:

"A crappuccino? What's a crappuccino?!"

Exactly.

3.
I turn 40 tomorrow. Today, Hannah informed me that I don't look 40.

39, maybe.

But definitely not 40.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them all. My sister was not a morning person and I was. I know that battle and so does my mom :)

Melanie K said...

yeah. I keep trying to be that person--that chipper morning person, but it just doesn't work for me :)