Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inadvertently Inappropriate, part II B

Charlotte's new favorite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The movie is cute so I don't mind that I've already seen it 10 times (I'm not listing the real number here as I don't want you to think that my children watch television all day). The problem arises, again, from her inability to make certain sounds--"ak," for example--and her need to add an "a" at the end of many words and often, mid-word.

Yesterday afternoon we were at Peet's (yes, again!) and Charlotte said she wanted to watch "Chadee a Chocit F u c k a de tee."

Much more of this and I might have to switch my office to the other Palo Alto Peet's.

2 comments:

Edwin Khodabakchian said...

:-) You should take some of the best blog posts here and write a book!

Melanie K said...

that's so nice! now: do you know an agent who can sell the book I'm working on now, so I can do a follow up with the blog posts? :D