Friday, August 01, 2008

Oh Canada!

Left Coast Mom is heading north to Canada for a couple of weeks. First Oregon (camping); then Washington (Thomas has a conference in a very nice lodge); Idaho (camping); Montana (hotel); Banff, BC (camping); and Invermere, BC (hotel). I'll probably be a little spotty about posting but hope to have some photos up tomorrow while I still have internet acess. I don't trust Hannah and Charlotte in a cafe--they're way too excited to be out and about (not to mention entirely too loud!).

Anyone need maple syrup, besides my lovely neighbors who are chicken sitting?

4 comments:

gwendomama said...

oh melanie!

i miss you.

come back soon.

we must talk. speech stuff.
ETC

Pranayama mama said...

have FUN! sounds heavenly. can't wait for the posts!

Kathy Schrenk said...

omg that sounds awesome. Can I have some eggs while you're gone? My hubby won't let me get chickens ;-)

Melanie K said...

@kathy: dude, come over and take some of the damn eggs! I am of course assuming that the chicken sitters haven't eaten them all. Pretty sure they can't have :) but we usually have extra.