While there are 11 teams competing for the million dollar prize, only six made it into the CBS promo:
- Grandfather and Grandson: "Goofy" airline pilot and pushy grandfather looking to make memories.
- Couple in Conflict: He cheated. She doesn't like the way he treats her. So they're doing this--as have so many others--to see if they should get married. (Yes, she's blond and has big, um, eyes?) [Note to my blond, large . . . eyed . . .friends: This is not about you. Please don't email a slap.]
- LA Blonds: They plan to flirt their way through the race. Because, you know, no one has tried that before. (Mee-OW!)
- Goth Couple: They call themselves "Real-life cartoon characters." I'm taking bets on how long the makeup lasts. Hopefully, they'll lose that steamer trunk on the first leg of the trip.
- Father and Daughter: Father is a workaholic executive; daughter is a policy analyst. They're making up for lost time, of course.
- Lesbian Ministers: And that's pretty much how they're being promoted. But just because they're ministers doesn't mean they won't play dirty!
- Brother and Sister: Both engineers; big brother/little sister complexes to overcome.
- Dating: Volatile is the word they use to describe their three-year relationship.
- Best Friends: Apparently they're just in it for the fun. Any bets on how long they last?
- Sisters: "Best friends and worst enemies." But, as with so many of the other teams with a female member, they're willing to flirt their way to the front.
- Dating for Almost One Year (No, really!): They're free-spirited and "eager to see if their relationship can stand up to the rigors of the Race."
Post a Comment