Friday, June 08, 2007

Are You Stupid?

No, no--I'm not asking you! You, of course, are brilliant. And very attractive.

But Dictionary.com asked me that question when I foolishly decided to double check the meaning of a word (actually the nuance between "despot" and "dictator," if you must know):

Ads by Google
Are You Stupid?
Can't Find Answers? Take the Quiz. Find out if You're Stupid!
TheStupidQuiz.com/stupid


So to answer: I didn't think so before, but now I do feel a little stupid, thanks.

Perhaps Google and Dictionary.com need to work on their ad placement?

Or maybe I just need to use another reference. Until my skin thickens up a bit, anyway.

1 comment:

Jessica Córdova said...

They SAY I'm not stupid, but I think their stick needs a little adjusting--especially after I slogged through so much crap to find the answer.