Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Hannah-isms

(After Charlotte's birthday party)
Mommy, what was the name of that man that was here?

Me:
Do you mean Ayla's Daddy?

Hannah:
Yes! I really, really like him! He is the best Daddy ever . . . " (sees Thomas) "Oh! except you Daddy. YOU'RE the smartest, strongest Dad ever!"

Nice save, Hannah.

* * * *
Hannah:
"I just shaved my nuts!"

Me:
"Er, um? What? You just did what?

Hannah:
"I scraped the chocolate off the peanuts!"

* * * *

I think I'm going to be an actress. I don't think it's very hard to do. I'll just work on my skills, you know, my singing and dancing and then I can be an actress when I'm six. I'll still be pretty young then, right Mom?

2 comments:

Jessica Córdova said...

At least it wasn't a boy telling you about denuding his legumes. :-)

Melanie K said...

I KNOW! I was going to write that in there, but figured it went without saying ;)